CAIN - The True Heir Of Annunaki Blood Line - Longevity - The Secret of GOLD in Extension of Life

Enki Revealed!

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2002 7:57 pm

<b><u>The Line of Cain is ANNUNAKI -- Not Of Adam</b></u>

Actially no..

Enlil did not father Cain. Enki was the father of Cain.

Biblical, cultural and geneologic reasurch demonstrates a deliberate confusion of the line of Cain, which employs matriarchal succession, from that of Adam. This is how the organized churches can undermine succession and validate its authority.

Cain is actually the son of Enki and more directly in posession of the pure Annunaki blood.

<blockquote>No one has ever really understood why Jehovah should decide to protect Cain when it was he who held the grievance against him. But the fact is that Jehovah did not make this decision. Cain's protector was not Jehovah. As stated, the 'Mark' was settled upon Cain by the Lord - and the Lord (the Adon) was Cain's own Father, Enki.

Few people ever think to enquire about the supposed enemies of Cain as defined in Genesis. Who could they possibly have been? Where would they have come from? According to the Bible, only Adam and Eve, with their sons Cain and Abel, existed - and Cain had apparently killed Abel. If we are to accept the text as it stands, there was no one around to be his enemy!

Another anomaly is presented soon afterwards in Genesis when we are told that Cain found himself a wife. Who on Earth were her parents if Adam and Eve were the only couple alive? Without confronting this anomaly at all, Genesis then proceeds to list for us the names of Cain's descendants!

It becomes clear from all of this that some very important information has been edited from the Old Testament narrative. Clearly there were plenty of other people around at the time and it is not difficult to find their stories outside the Bible. Quite apart from the Sumerian annals, even old Hebrew and early Christian texts give us far more information in this regard.

In order to further enhance the succession from Cain, he was married to his half-sister - a pure-bred Anunnaki princess, Luluwa. Her father was Enki and her mother was Lilith, a granddaughter of Enlil. Although not giving the name of Cain's wife, the Bible does name their younger son Enoch, while the Sumerian records cite his elder son and kingly successor, Atûn, who is perhaps better known as King Etana of Kish.

In the Old Testament Book of Genesis, the lines of descent are given from Cain and from his half-brother Seth, but it is of interest to note that through the early generations the names detailed in each list are pretty much the same, although given in a different order: Enoch, Yared, Mahalaleel, Methuselah and Lamech.

In view of this, it has often been suggested that the line from Seth down to Lamech's son Noah was (not very cleverly) contrived by the Bible compilers so as to avoid showing the true descent from Cain to the time of Noah. If this were the case, then something must have occurred during the lifetime of Noah to cause the ancestral story to be veiled by the later writers. The answer is to be found in the Bible itself.

In pursuing an answer to this question and in studying the substance of the Old Testament prior to its corruption, one fact which becomes increasingly clear is that in English-language Bibles the definition 'Lord' is used in a general context, but in earlier texts a positive distinction is drawn between 'Jehovah' and 'the Lord'.

It has often been wondered why the biblical God of the Hebrews led them through trials and tribulations, floods and disasters, when (from time to time) he appears to have performed with a quite contrary and merciful personality. The answer is that, although now seemingly embraced as 'the One God' by the Jewish and Christian churches, there was originally a distinct difference between the figures of Jehovah and the Lord. They were, in fact, quite separate deities. The god referred to as 'Jehovah' was traditionally a storm god, a god of wrath and vengeance, whereas the god referred to as 'the Lord' was a god of fertility and wisdom.

<b>Two more important features then come to light when reading the Bible again with this knowledge in mind. We all tend to think of Cain as being the first son of Adam and Eve, but he was not. Even the Book of Genesis tells us that he was not, and it confirms how Eve told Adam that Cain's father was the Lord. Who was 'the Lord'? The Lord was Adon, and Adon was Enki. Even outside the Bible, the writings of the Hebrew Talmud and Midrash make it quite plain that Cain was not the son of Adam.

This 'Mark' is portrayed to us by the Church as if it were some form of curse. But, knowing what we now know, the Bible does not actually say this. What it says is that, having got into an argument with Jehovah over a matter of sovereign observance, Cain feared for his life. We are then informed that the Lord placed a mark upon Cain, swearing sevenfold vengeance against his enemies.

Few people ever think to enquire about the supposed enemies of Cain as defined in Genesis. Who could they possibly have been? Where would they have come from? According to the Bible, only Adam and Eve, with their sons Cain and Abel, existed - and Cain had apparently killed Abel. If we are to accept the text as it stands, there was no one around to be his enemy!

No one has ever really understood why Jehovah should decide to protect Cain when it was he who held the grievance against him. But the fact is that Jehovah did not make this decision. Cain's protector was not Jehovah. As stated, the 'Mark' was settled upon Cain by the Lord - and the Lord (the Adon) was Cain's own Father, Enki.</b></blockquote>

Furthermore, the Annunaki were not seeking to "extract" longevity from the "bones of the dead" as some here foolishly alledge. The heirs of the Annunaki were extending Life and the enhancing the Annunaki blood line through ritual employing the "holy grail' or "san grail" which over time had been confused from "sang real" (literally meaning "Blood Royal").

This life extension later was continued after the departure of the Annunaki with the employ of mono-atomic <u>GOLD</u>.

<b><u> References</u></b>

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/starfire1.html"><b>- STAR FIRE - </b> The Gold Of The Gods</a> by Sir Laurence Gardner, Kt St Gm., KCD, KT St A.

Sir Laurence Gardner, Kt St Gm., KCD, KT St A.

Sir Laurence Gardner, Kt St Gm., KCD, KT St A., is an internationally known sovereign and chivalric genealogist. He holds the position of Prior of the Celtic Church of the Sacred Kindred of Saint Columba, and is distinguished as Le Chevalier Labhr'n de Saint Germain and Preceptor of the Knights Templars of Saint Anthony. Sir Laurence is also Presidential Attach’e to the European Council of Princes (a constitutional advisory body established in 1946), and He is formally attached to the Noble Household Guard of the Royal House of Stewart, founded at St Germain-en-Laye in 1692, is the Jacobite Historiographer Royal by Appointment and is a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland.

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/lords1.html">"The Realm of the Ring Lords"</a> ~ Sir Laurence Gardner

<b><u> Gold Of The Gods</b></u>

<u> David Hudson</u>
<a href="http://www.futurehorizons.net/energy/alchemy2.htm">Mono Atomic GOLD</a>

<a href="http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/presentations/Dallas3.htm">Cure For Cancer: Mono-atomic Iridium & Rhodium</a>

Postby Star Gazer » Mon Apr 29, 2002 6:37 am

Thanks for the post. I have often wondered myself about who the "others" were when the Bible count is only four so far, Adam, Eve, Cain, and Able....

Thanks again..
Star Gazer

Postby skyward » Sat Aug 24, 2002 1:36 pm

I am going to be blunt here, and as you read please take no offense to my post, I am not by any means a "racist" when I say "different colors" or any of the sort...I am avoiding the Politically Correct agenda and I am NOT going to beat around the bush.

Since I was a little girl forced to go to Sunday school, I have always wondered and asked my sunday school teacher, my mom, my friends, my church's preacher etc etc and NO ONE can tell me the honest to "God" truth!

I would ask, " How come Adam and Eve had their kids and their kids when all grown up, had wives? If Adam and Eve were the only people around, where did their children get the girls ? "

The "answer" from every single one of those people I got was this...." You just have to have faith!"

I hated church from that day forward. My mom had to force me to go with tears streaming down my face cause I knew it was all fake! I felt like I was being lied to and my heart was ripped out.

I have asked this question a million times...I never get the truth. Having faith? C'mon!

I also would like to know :

How come there are so many colors on peoples' skin? What color was Adam and Eve ?

Let's just say Adam and Eve were VERY tan.... how come I am not brownish skinned, etc etc...

If I moved to the desert and had more babies with the same man I've had my kids with now, would the bloodline eventually adjust to its terrain ? I am VERY white skinned..I sunburn easily. How would I survive such weather? Would we eventually be forced to move? Would I have to stay indoors? I am thinking in the most primitive sense here, and my answer always comes up the same! I can NOT reproduce another color of a baby and neither will my children ..... IF I stay with same race .

Understanding that I need to realise there must have been interracial breeding going on, and I can then accept the different "colors" of skin throughout human history.

But is it that simple ?

If Adam and Eve were of the SAME color of skin they would have had to have the SAME color of skin children. Their children would then keep the same exact ratio once having their own children with these so called wives that magically appeared. And incest has certainly taken place to continue having children from that point on. What of the genetic retardations with incest ?

And how do you explain the archeological findings all over the planet that are dated the same as when Adam and Eve were here, that show proof that other human life was around at that time in other areas ?

Genetic Manipulation ?

I am CERTAINLY confused!

Faith? Faith in what? I have faith in myself and it is all I can offer for the time being.

I am highly interested in Sitchins work and I agree with alot of his writings and findings, but I can not make such a huge leap of faith. Not just yet. Being that my entire belief system on the typical "God" form was destroyed at such an early age, from such a simple question, never to be answered, I must take great care in my decisions to believe in a higher power at this moment in my life. Right now I am my higher power.

Right now I believe in genetic manipulation at that point in time. It seems to be the only answer.
skyward

Postby HankSolo » Fri Aug 30, 2002 3:57 pm

I've thought about the race issue for a while too. It comes back to knowing what the Anunnaki looked like. What were their traits? Some people may get caught up in the political correctness of this discussion, and its implications, but that's just denying ourselves knowledge. Discussion is always better than repression.

Sitchin's interpretations leave plenty of room for all different races and skin colors. Humans were an ongoing experiment, constantly being refined or tweaked by Enki and Ninharsag from their original creations (homo erectus and Anunnaki mix). Those humans were all compatible, and would mix among themselves, averaging out the variety. The real Adam and Eve came around much later, and they were directly fathered by Enki with two different human mothers. Adam and Eve looked even more like the Anunnaki than any of the other humans before them. Cain was exiled to South America, along with his wife, to continue their own line there. The Anunnaki and the Igigi mated with the humans as well. Then there's Noah, who looked so different than his parents that his father did not originally want him. He was so white that he looked like the gods, more so than anyone else around at the time. Noah's mother also claimed that Noah's real father was Anunnaki and she was artificially impregnated.

So here we have a scenario in which different races of humans are roaming around the earth. Their particular duty or circumstance may keep a race in a certain area. Cross-breeding mixes up the races and averages-out the DNA, but evolution (survival of the fittest) may favor some charateristics over others in different environments (especially skin color), as well as people preferring similar people. So we have mixing, but we also have seperation of the races.

I'm not saying that any color is better than any other. But according to what I can tell, the Anunnaki were very "white" looking, maybe even albino-ish. I say this because of the description of Noah and his comparisons to the Anunnaki. Ongoing experimentation with the creation of humans probably created a spectrum of skin-colors and features. Races mixed together, but natural-selection (and human preference) favored different characteristics in different environments, resulting in contrasts in racial appearance over time. This scenario is still "politically correct", because racial differences are only in appearances and not necessarily in mental or physical capacities. We've been mixed and seperated so much that we're all "average" in terms of our abilities. Like a deck of cards being shuffled and cut, over and over again.
HankSolo

Postby Petenewky » Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:00 pm

This subject is a little touchy around some people. Political Correctness leaves scant room for open discussion, but of course one who is like me, European, must be careful not to bring to the table Eurocentrism and race superiority ideology that was present in our culture's past.

A good book to read, although I think it doesn't answer everything and is even wrong in some places, is a book by Jared Diamond, called "Guns, Germs, and Steel". It attempts to answer the discrepancy of why one group of people (Race?) had higher technology than another group of people at a given moment of our history.

Although he states his theory as being centered around the reason being is that the civilizations that had more domesticatable plants and animals than other areas tended to advance quicker, he doesn't explain how the people figured out how to do it, and in such a short time. After all, if one eats a handful of wheat they get sick. How did they figure out how to genetically manipulate it several times, and then leaven it, and then cook it, and THEN they could eat it?

On a somewhat related note....I have heard that the "mark of Cain" might possibly be the lack of facial hair of the great majority of Natives in S. and N. America.

Comments?
Petenewky

Postby HankSolo » Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:18 pm

That's why I throw P.C. out the window. It's gotten way out of hand. There is no way to say anything nowadays without offending one group or another. Everyone is too sensitive. People are different, races are different, religions are different. No two people are the same. Nobody is better or worse than anyone else. We have differences. It's better to talk about those differences than to sweep them under the rug, like political correctness tries to do.

The only "superior" race is the Anunnaki. It doesn't matter if a certain race of homo-sapiens looks more like the Anunnaki or not. No homo-sapien has the life-span of physical attributes of the Anunnaki, therefore no homo-sapien race is superior over any other. Now... if Europeans all of a sudden started living to be 500,000 years old, I would be the first to concede that they were superior. Until then, we're all peons.

I agree that domestication breeds technology. Domestication allows a civ to be more efficient, resulting in more free time to spend researching science, resulting in more inventions to become even more efficient, resulting in even more free time... It snowballs until we end up with the good old USA, where we have enough time to watch Survivor reruns!

From my understanding, Sitchin states that the mark of Cain was indeed the lack of facial hair. It was a genetic trait, and was passed on to all his offspring, which explains that genetic trait among American natives.
HankSolo

Postby spacequest » Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:25 pm

In reply to Tripp & Hank Solo postings:
Thanks for your insight on the genealogy of our Anunnaki origins. My knowledge of the Bible texts is limited since I have never been much of a believer in these deceptive documents.
Basically, my interest is to pin down our ancestors base on the Chronicles true accounting of the facts. The Adam was created to work the gold mines after the Anunnaki revolt c.200,000 b.c. or less given the trial and error period of genetic altering. 135,000 b.c. coincides with known data on the Neanderthal, that I believe to be the Adam, and of course Eve(Anunnaki female utilized for the cloning). Ancient gold mines have been discovered in South Africa and dating places activity to 100K+ years past. Some would say "There is our ancestor!" However a recent study clearly indicates that we modern humans are not genetically related to the Neanderthals. And of course we know that they disappeared, possibly some 35,000 years ago.
We humans appeared around 50,000 to 35,000 b.c. and are the direct offspring of the Annunnaki, either Enki or his immediate family members. Therefore we descend not from Adam and Eve of the Bible texts, but of Enki, then, after the Deluge, from Noah and his sons Japheth, Shem, and Ham (ref. Bible Atlas). And also, the Bible texts and quoted Atlas are way off on the known times of the Chronicles which state the flood to be around 11,000 b.c., which places Noah's birth around 11,600 b.c.
I look forward to your postings, SPACEQUEST....
spacequest

Postby Star Gazer » Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:32 am

First of all,

1. I believe genetic manipulation by the Annunaki is the answer to the "Missing Link" and why textbooks do not contain it. It is too hard to swallow for main stream science as yet. I do not believe Adam was Neanderthal. I believe the Annunaki used Neanderthal/Annunaki genes combined to plant in what I understand was at least three or more "Mothers" to produce Adam (Adama) or us, at least in the beginning.

According to Sitchin, Adam had kinky hair. What does that tell you? Innerbreeding with "The Gods" would have produced all makes and models of offspring that scattered to the far ends of the earth eventually. Any early "Models" would have more "Kinky" attributes and those that scattered early before too much crossbreeding would have retained more of those same attributes. Those Annunaki that remained faithful to themselves and did not procreate with "Us" continued to live long lives but the mixed breed began to lose their longevity as they mixed more and more. Life-spans became shorter and shorter until our science reversed the trend. The great leaders of the Bible and the Kings and Queens of Royalty were ones that were more "Pure" Annunaki but that too was watered down in time through inevitable crossbreeding I suppose. That would explain why life spans continued to shorten gradually over time.

I would not be surprised if by now we are but a minor interest to them. If you traveled as far as they do on Nibiru and lived as long you might have many other interests throughout the universe to keep your mind occupied.

(Edited by Star Gazer at 6:35 am on Jan. 13, 2003)
Star Gazer

Postby Katmet » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:58 pm

I read ancient Hebrew myths/legends that claim Cains mark was a horn on his head or in some cases two horns? Does this fit in anywhere?

I often wondered what was the big deal about gold?
Its pretty, but there are prettier things on the earth, its durable but its impractical for everday use. You cant even eat it! After reading Stichin I see gold in a shiney new light!
Katmet

Postby Galzu Analog » Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:42 pm

Ah, but one can eat gold--provided "alchemy" first "bakes" it into "manna" bread. Ref. Sir Laurence Gardner and David Hudson.

Cain's mark was overwhelmingly likely to have been a tattoo--my research says, most likely around the neck, like a tattooed torque. If he were associated with "horns on the head", then this was because he was a demigod and the gods wore "horned helmets" --most likely, technologically-advanced headgear capable of projecting lasers. The Hebrew words for "horns" and "radiance" were so close that Michelangelo used a misinterpretation of the biblical account of Moses' Mount Sinai receipt of the Ten Commandments and made a famous sculptor of Moses with--horns growing out of his head.
Galzu Analog

Postby shannon patrick » Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:34 pm

during the flood..was ALL human life killed?? then we would be decendants of noha????..shannon
shannon patrick

Postby HankSolo » Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:50 pm

The flood didn't kill everyone. It just killed most people. People survived throughout the world (for instance, the line of Cain in Mesoamerica - the Native Americans).

However, Noah's line did survive in the Middle East, and he was half-Anunnaki. But that doesn't mean that everyone else who survived and procreated was from that same bloodline.
HankSolo

Postby tengypsies » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:52 pm

Adamu was the first "thinking man" that was created who was given Lilith as a mate. Adamu refers to a singular male where "horse" was used in biblical code for his creation whereas Adama which is plural refers to 7 males of 7 roots of color. The biblical code for the Adama was "cattle". (Of course "Eve" deals with a different story of a Healing Goddess of the Rib that was hired along with 6 others by Ninhursag to cure Enki after he ate 7 poisonous plants in the Garden of Eden which Ninhursag planted.) 7 Handmaidens were created as mates for the 7 Adamas which also must have been in 7 different roots of color. According to the story, there were 14 surrogate mothers (fertility goddesses) that were artificially inseminated to carry the new "thinking men" (adama) and their handmaidens until their birth.
tengypsies

Return to The Lost Book of Enki by Zecharia Sitchin