help, i"m new here.
Want to read postings only.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 7:42 am 
Site Admin

No problem..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 9:59 am 
I am presently reading the Lost Book of Enki. I am about 1/2 way through it.
The book is Zechariah's rendering of patched-together fragments of and references to Enki's direct accounts/revelations of the Beginning, the Prior Times, and the Olden Times (the solar system's creation, the dynastic successions on Nibiru, and the beginning of the Annunaki upon the Earth--and Mars!). With the exception of a brief prose prologue and an editor's intro, the entire book is written in poetry--specifically an "Old English" style of poetry in which there is no rhyming but there is heavy alliteration within each line before the line breaks. The actual language is of course modern English but somewhat archaic in its syntax. There are no footnotes and no index; there is, however, a glossary. Each chapter represents one "tablet".
The most interesting new stuff so far lies in the facts about Allalu, who is supposedly "buried" on Mars in a tomb which I interpret to be the Face on Mars (read the book to know why). Allalu died on Mars in exhile after biting off and swallowing the penis of Anu on Earth, an event which poisoned him. Apparently Anu was given a new penis by Ninkursag before it became too late to "save his manhood". We also learn that Enki's eldest son, the Son of the Pure Place, was originally in a leadership role on the Martian outpost. We learn that on Nibiru there is a North Kingdom and a South Kingdom; the ruler is male (always) but always takes as his co-equal counterpart a female from the opposing Kingdom, so that there is unity. Originally on Nibiru there was a whole lotta warring between smaller kingdoms and "tribes".
The Nibiruans are amazed and somewhat dazed by the quick day/night cycle of Earth. Apparently, the Nibiruans, for all of their technological wizardry, ponder decisions for a very long time (in Earth years) before acting. They find Earth's atmosphere to be hotter than Nibiru's, although bearable. They discover water and snow on Mars, but the Martian atmosphere by the time they colonize that planet is not breathable.
The one criticism that I have with Sitchin, who is a genius, is that he wants to insist that there is some literal Father of All (whom he even makes Enlil refer to when objecting to the genetic engineering of mankind)--that is, a personal supernatural God--behind the Annunaki, while I find that entire concept a flawed and all-too-human one which is born of a psychological projection by humanity in the absence of the Annunaki presence. I also find it foolish to extend the concept of "ceremonial burial" to the practices of the Annunaki; they could revive the dead, most of the time, when they chose to; tombs and sarcophagii are human "waiting stations" for rebirth, and tombstones are crude representations of the shems--the starships--which would transport the reborn to Nibiru (this is an idea originally laid forth by Sitchin himself). I theorize that the Annunaki seek a way to make themselves virtually immortal, perhaps by being able to recreate a personality by extracting some kind of "essence" from a dead person's bones--hence the entombment of Allalu, though he was condemned to his punishment by Anu and a Council of Seven.
By the way, for all you nuts out there: Allalu was not a "reptilian"; he was simply a Nibiruan Prince who opposed the succession of Anu to the seat of Emperor. He also is the one who first discovered gold on Earth, thereby saving Nibiru.
Enki was the son-in-law of Allalu; Damkina is Allalu's daughter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:50 pm 

Thank's for the synopsis. I still re-read the Earth Cronicles books I've had for years. Mostly because I still find new and interesting concepts with every read. In much of my reading I have created "personalities" for each of the GODS. I hope that The Lost Book of ENKI will help fill in some of the gaps.

THX RZ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 5:19 pm 
Thank you for the thank you, Ricky Z. Good to see a Canuck taking part in our discussions. One other thing that I meant to tell about earlier but forgot is that the Annunaki originally had a really, really bad time attempting to negotiate their starships around or through the Hammered Bracelet--the asteroid belt just beyond Jupiter. Indeed, some pilots met their deaths therein. It would seem to me that this belt must have thinned out over the intervening millennia, although the Annunaki figured out a way through the Bracelet before that thinning took place. Again, Allalu led the way with his Han Solo-style piloting. For all of you who are interested, their is a student of the writings of Sitchin named Andy Lloyd who also studies astronomy and who has a great website all about Nibiru and the "Dark Star Theory". This theory says that Nibiru's strange nature can be explained by the fact that it is most likely actually a brown dwarf star. It's quite fascinating and I think Lloyd's on to the truth. Check it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 4:26 pm 

Hi Brant, I would appreciate visiting your friend Andy's website. Anything new and insightful about Nibiru is chocolate cake to me...
RZ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 5:19 pm 
Ricky Z,

Tonight I'll look up the exact link where I found his website and post it in this forum. Incidentally, I wish Andy were my "friend"; I guess he is in a purely intellectual sense, but I've never met the guy. I'd love to know personally a few more truly thoughtful human beings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 9:54 pm 
[url=http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos.htm

Above]http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos.htm

Above[/url] is the link that I promised. Once downloading it, scroll down to the section concerning "Nibaru" (sic) and a handful of other Sitchin/Bible-related sites grouped together. Click on the site that references "Nibaru" (sic) and you'll be where you want to be. Note: recently I've had the page come up as "cannot be found". It's there. Click on the "manafish" (something like that, it stands out as far as its name) link that the refresh page provides, then go up to the your toolbar and hit the "back [plus backward arrow]" button. You'll come to the page.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 5:31 pm 

Hi, Brant. I found the site and the related links. THX.
Have you read "Darkstar"? If I can find a copy,(and the time!!!), I would't mind giving it a read.

RZ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 8:03 pm 
Ricky Z,

I have not read Darkstar because the website is so informative that for my present purposes it's all that I need. I can tell you that Andy's is the single best I've ever found concerning the related subject matter.

I hope to receive more of your responses in the near future. Everyone else around here seems to have gone dead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:37 am 
I noticed just now for the first time--I'm really dense--that Janet titled her sub-topic "galzu". This is interesting. For those of you reading, Galzu is a Nibiruan "shaman" who appears to Enki in a dream and tells him that he must think of a way, without breaking his oath, to save Ziusudra, who is really blood-related to Enki. Galzu gives a tablet to Enki in his dream with the design of the magurgur--the boat which can turn and tumble, the "ark" (a submarine)--drawn on it; when Enki awakens, the tablet is lying next to his bed. This entire scene is reminiscent of accounts of Native American Vision Quest happenings.

Related to what I said above, let me point out with respect to some of my previous postings that the concepts which in The Lost Book of Enki are interpreted by Sitchin as "The Creator of All" and "ceremonial burial" (my phrase) are, I have no doubt, real ones; but Sitchin is misintrepreting these concepts within the relief of his Judeo-Christian background. If the Annunaki ever did refer to anything as "The Creator of All", they would only have done so (in accord with all evidence) metaphorically and with the purpose of relating a vast, complex topic to laymen (that is, Earthlings), in the same way that, for an example, our astronomers refer to those agglomerations of stellar material wherein stars are formulating "stellar nurseries"; and I highly doubt that the Annunaki ever used such a metaphor, anyway. Likewise, what we see as "ceremonial burial" would not have any meaning to them; when they are described as performing such rites, they must actually be doing something else. As I have theorized, they might be putting away the remains of a dead person ("god") so that, when their sciences become advanced enough, they can use those remains to revive that dead god and make him truly immortal, not merely long-lived. As far as "The Creator of All" analog, I would rather see this interpreted as something along the lines of "Synchronicity" (in the Jungian sense). That makes a lot more sense and stays within context. It also opens us up to the depths of sprituality, instead of locking us into religion.

(Edited by Brant at 6:40 am on Feb. 9, 2002)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:33 am 

It seems this discussion ended before I arrived, but I am most fascinated with details concerning the Hammered Bracelet and all issues concerning the technology of the Annunaki race. Don't give up. This discussion should continue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:15 pm 

I just finished reading this book, it was most fascinating to me. I can see many flaws in the bible and have searched endlessly and continue to, seeking out the truth, for it is all that matters in the end. Well written was this book.

Post subject: Re: lost book of enki - galzu
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:59 pm 

Galzu - an emissary of the Cosmic Creator in the story. The Anunnaki people it seems believe in god called The Creator. Best religious thing ive ever heard. The main 3 Christian, Islam, and Jewish religions are based on the same god, same stories. If everyone called God The Creator - No More Holy Wars. :D

Its good that they the Anunnaki have handed down the customs to us. Commandments to govern ourselves rightly. Their imortality of living for thousands of years makes them a perfect DNA of an original Human race of a long life planet. It makes sense and hope we can learn from their mistakes.

Post subject: Re: lost book of enki - galzu
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 am 

Are there some texts devoted to the Cosmic Creator or at least his emissary Galzu who spoke to Enki telling him to save mankind from flood?

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next