It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:33 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 11:25 am 

Why did the builders of the city/tower/shem of Babel believe that by building these things they would "not be scattered over the face of the earth"?....which is exactly what happened to them. What caused them to think they would be "scattered" in the first place???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:50 am 

I believe that BaalBek (Tower of Babel) is a very misunderstood legend. The facts about this enigmatic structure is probably lost to the winds. I hope one day we completely solve it. Sitchin does convince me a rocket had landed on it, as to the coin he shows and other things, but it doesn't rule out the possibility the structure was already there, and built by an earlier civilization, possibly using sonics and sound to move the large stones. A people who built spaceships from steel wouldn't build a stone platform.
Here are some pictures of the stones of BallBek:

http://www.ozfactors.com/Baalbek.html

http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/Theorie ... albek.html

The biggest crane in the world, called Hercules II, belongs to a Japanese company, and can lift about 1,200 tons. Some of the blocks in Ballbek, and even in the Temple of the Mount, weigh 1,500 to 2000 tons. We can only recently lift stones this big. And we are supposed to believe people did this with non-synthetic ropes and sticks? Please!

If we solve how these people moved all these stones into place, BallBek, Giza Pyramids, Temple of the Mount, etc, we will be alot closer to solving the mystery. We must keep our minds open, because maybe they didn't use brute force to move it. Maybe they changed the weight of the stones by sound/sonics or whatever, and then moved it. Maybe they used a technology and/or method we can barely perceive or imagine, especially with the so-called experts that keep our minds closed to new and radiacl ideas.

(Edited by Petenewky at 7:51 am on Mar. 16, 2003)

(Edited by Petenewky at 7:51 am on Mar. 16, 2003)

(Edited by Petenewky at 7:52 am on Mar. 16, 2003)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Your right about the weight of the stones. I actually heard a lady on the Coast show try to convince us the large stones were "poured" like cement. Pleeeaaassseeee, I have no doubt experts could detect the difference between real stone from the ages and poured or cast stone. What a dead end idea.... That program keeps going further and further off the deep end since Art retired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:59 am 

The weight of the stone is an argumentation with no logic answer, that's why I agree with the open mind aproach. Other issue is saying that "people who builds spacecrafts would not use stones" (not literal).
My opinion is that they should use stones for many reasons:
1) Erosion. We know there are many metals and methalic aleations much more durable than stones, but it looks very strange to produce such an amount of special metal, instead of using an already existing material.
2) Costs. Resources mean costs. Lots of many of wathever this people use, in order to obtain this resources.
3) Duration. How long do they need this monuments to last? I think not forever as everything they did were moved by their personal desires/needs/purposes.
4) Weight. The more it weights, the less people could modify or damage it. As we are the best demolishers on history, we would not be able to fulfill our nature with that monuments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:48 pm 

How did you jump from discussing the Tower of Babel to Baalbek, which is not a tower nor in Sumeria; it's in Lebanon, I believe. Sitchin says it was a landing site for the Anunaki.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:13 am 

Jumping from
babel to baalbek, I think the question of why sort of answers itself; What the heck are all these things, and why are they made out of stone????
I think 2 reasons present themselves.
1. It seems that the nibs always were very aware that humans should not be given tools and materials above them. Metals in particular were a rare commodity.
Maybe it was a mandate from "higher-up" with severe penalties for any prometheus types.
2. I've heard that Granite has some peculiar qualities,
but one of the most useful ones, is that it could not be easily detected, like metal. The nibs were a warlike lot, and seemed aware of military concerns with just about everything. If they built a giant platform from stone, and had all the high tech machinery easily mobile, they had their butts covered for contingencies.
A classic case, would be the Pyramids..... Precisely aligned native stone with harmonic, and reflective properties(with the ancient white capstones in place),
and all the goodies were easily removable!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:14 am 
One additional thought: durability.

Imagine the worst scenario that could occur right now. What would be left? Metal melts; plastic degrades; forget about anything digital. But stone? Lasts a long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:41 am 

Besides your excellent point re; durability, there is something I heard somewhere about harmonics, or magnetic qualities being special in granite. perhaps a reader with more backround could elaborate.......?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]