It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 am 

ZSstates that when Alexander went to babylon he found Marduk dead in his tomb. did anyone see any references for this assertion. i could not see one.
my reading of the book leads me to think that the planet is due in 2900 and in 2085 the anunnaki could return - i certainly hope it is Thoth/Ningishzidda as he seems to be the most reasonable of the lot of them. Although, according to ZS's reading of the texts, Sin came back and was living somewhere on the coast of the Red Sea and did not state in the book that he has since left....if Sin's the one who promoted Islam, i've a very grumpy question or two for him! ???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:28 am 

Which book?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:11 pm 

The gods left earth - -'the inevitable conclusion must be that from at least 610bce through probably 560bce the anunnaki gods were methodically leaving planet earth' (from nazca - when nibiru was close to earth).
the end of days' chapter xiii
sin returned and 'retired to somewhere on the shores of the red sea and the gulf of eilat" ibid. chapter xiv
zs did state that the pseudo-callisthenes, or 'alexander romances' that embellished fact with legend saw the god lying in a golden coffin, his body immersed (or preserved) in special oils. "true or not the facts are that marduk was no longer alive"...ibid.p.276
ok, i've read it more carefully and realize he also says there that 'subsequent established historians' report 'that his esagil ziggurat was, without exception, described as his tomb'.
i would have liked to have the references to those historians though.
i love all zs's books and reckon his accounts make the most sense of our history. although i do have a bit of a problem with his devotion to yahweh and his apparent belief that this one is the god of the gods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:15 pm 

Damn! i type it with all the relevant capitals but it comes through without them. ????

Post subject: Re: The end of days - Death of marduk
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 pm 

With so many different versions of the Romances of Alexander it would take me a long while to go through them all to figure out which one Mr. Sitchin is talking about. Luckily it wasn't in the first one I found because it also included the women from the Amazon, lol. A lot of those stories have embellishments so it'll be interesting to know which one Mr. Sitchin would care to mention.

Marduk being temporarily dead in 331 B.C. didn't really concern me when I first read that part of the book because I believe Nibiru made a pass after then and he'd been taken to Nibiru or wherever he had to go to be revived.

I'm curious how exactly people come up with their idea on when Nibiru is going to come back around. I always thought the beginning of the Jewish calendar was when Nibiru had made a pass so the I would have to conclude that the last pass was around 161 B.C.. The next pass won't be until 3439 but that doesn't mean we won't be able to see it before then. I'm sure at some point we should be able to see it with telescopes but the Annunaki could start returning even before then depending on their level of technology.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]