It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:25 pm 

It was one thing for Alan Alford and Lloyd Pye to essentially use Sitchins work but at least the two added on to it and disagreed with it, this guy simply laps it up and manages to do so for about 500 pages or so. It isn't even a good beginners or reference read, that titles goes to The Genesis Race by Will Hart. Excellent beginners work because he touches upon general issues more so and doesn't dwell to long with specifics.

Eyajwhynsos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:31 pm 

I agree. His conclusions usually seem to be derived from wishful thinking and not solid facts based on the Sumarian Tablets. He still finds plenty of time to preach communism throughout the book which is really stupid on his part. That will alienate a percentage of those that might have climbed on board his train of thought otherwise.

Assuming Zecharia Sitchin, the single most widely read and most respected interpreter of the tablets is fairly correct with his read of the stones, I believe there is more than enough fuel for theories, and books, etc. without simply making 'stuff' up to add outlandish theories and far out speculation.

Post subject: Re: Don't give your
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 am 

Tellinger did borrow from Sitchin. He borrowed and borrowed and borrowed, but he didn't necessarily get all his facts straight. He really takes on religion as being evil and a mind control agency. I was interested in his idea that we are created to be slaves with a slave mentality. That argument actually had some basis. By far the most interesting parts of his work are the artifacts/monuments in South Africa that possibly date to 250,000 BC. They do look like cities. Current gold mines are often built near these ancient structures, which according to Tellinger were mining sites. He is now doing his best to make some money off his discoveries. I'll have to admit, what he found was pretty amazing. There are several YouTubes where he shows people some of the ruins. Some of his interpretations are a stretch, but there is no question in my mind that what he found was fashioned, not natural. So don't throw the baby out with the bath water. What we have to do with him is take out the morsels he does give and ignore some of his other stuff.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]